The Herbie Felton Show

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Great deals form Amazon.com

Identity Theft

Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2009

“We’re mad as hell, and we’re not gonna take any more!”

It has been a long time since I last appeared on these pages, and to everyone who follows this blog, I am sorry. After the events of today I could not longer remain silent. This has gone on long enough no-more will we allow the so-called leaders of this city to continue with this ‘pay to play’ attitude of politics. I could care less if you vote for me or the nearly 200 other candidates running for city Council, but do not VOTE for the people you feel can do nothing for you. Do not VOTE for those with the ‘pay to play’ attitude. Do not VOTE for someone because of their name or you have seen them on TV. Do not VOTE for someone because some Talk Show Host told you to VOTE for them. You VOTE because you are sending a message, “We’re mad as hell, and we’re not gonna take any more!” Most of the current City Council has to go, I will support one or two of them, but the rest (whoever they maybe.) must go. Pack your bags and leave. You have done nothing for this city in three years, it is now too late. A last minute, election year decision, will not cover your last three years.

Our city made nation news in a bad way again today. The entertainment world has lost two giants yesterday, but we were still in the news. Not because of our greatness, but our foodlessness. I’m not a long winded person, I say what I want, and then shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment