The Herbie Felton Show

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Great deals form Amazon.com

Identity Theft

Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2009

Getting close, let's go VOTE.

This is the last week of the biggest election in Detroit for some time. Go ask all your friends and family to vote, this is your voice, use it. Pick your candidates, tell others, and vote. Don’t let the media steer you toward the big names of the race (most of which are buying their way into office.) while other candidate such as myself refuse to play the “pay to Play” game of politics in Detroit. Paying for an endorsement is not how you get into office, save for Detroit. Paying people to say you “Are a good guy looking out for Detroit’s’ interest.” is not who I want in office representing me in the council chambers. Any endorsement that I have, I earned. Any votes I get, I will earn. Your respect, I will earn.

Nuff’ said.

You get who you vote for Detroit.

Vote 4 Aug. 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment