The Herbie Felton Show

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Great deals form Amazon.com

Identity Theft

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Facebook Fireworks over Council Candidates


This is taken directly from the Facebook page of a popular radio host. This is an exchange between to of the shows listeners. One, a former Detroit City Council Candidate, the other just your average Detroiter.


Jai-Lee Dearing has been caught is a lie three times so far since winning the primary.

Lie one: Nude Girly ads on his campaign flyers (He had nothing to do this however.)

Lie Two: Placing people who endorsed him on his campaign flyers. The only problem is, these people did not endorse Mr. Dearing (He had nothing to do with this however.).

And Lie Three: Being in two places at one time, read on (He had nothing to do with this however.).


Walt: Please ask the candidates who they voted for during the Kilpatrick vs. Gill Hill & Kilpatrick vs. Freman Hendrix Mayoral races. If they voted for former Mayor Kilpatrick, what were their reasons for voting for him during that specific election (please specify which election their reasoning is coming from).

12 hours ago Angie: Raphael, is sounding a bit tooooo animated for me. I can get with passion but animation is a concern for me because animation is NOT going to solve problems in this city. And animation is already on Council, we don't need anymore situation comedians on Clownsil. I have asked all year, can we please take the Clown out of the Clownsil.

11 hours ago Walt: Angie......lol
Let's be respectful of all the City Council Candidates. lol
Shame on you, Angie!

11 hours ago Angie: Ok Walt, you smacked my hands and I accept. But yeesh!

11 hours ago Walt: Wow! Jai Lee Dearing won't get my vote. If he won't tell me his voting history, then he is not worthy of my vote.

11 hours ago Angie: See already doing the two-step

11 hours ago Walt: At least James Tate & Raphael had the courage to answer the questions.

11 hours ago Walt: So much for transparency with Mr. Dearing.

11 hours ago Walt: I understand James Tate voting for Mayor Kilpatrick, he had a position with him. I even understand Raphael voting for Mayor Kilpatrick...they both went to Cass. (I went to Cass & I have never voted for Mayor Kilpatrick). Sorry Angelo, this is not for the air. This is just my reaction to their responses.

11 hours ago Walt: I was on the fence with Jai Lee Dearing & this helped me. He's out of my 9.

11 hours ago Angie: Tell Mr. Dearing to look at the DC model which has council by Ward. But you also have Ward Commissioners/Presidents, so you are not working alone.

11 hours ago Angie: How is Jai-Lee going to do a Freep chat at Noon? Or is someone going to fake it on his behalf?

11 hours ago Angie: Interesting, Jai Lee is already answering questions on the Freep chat simultaneously while in studio at WCHB. This man is a magician!

11 hours ago Angie: From Freep Chat: [Comment From Sophie]

Mr. Dearing, how are you here and on the radio at the same time? Jai-Lee Dearing: Sophie, that's a good question.

Then the so-called Jai-Lee Dearing moves on to next question. FRAUD ALERT!


11 hours ago Walt: Angelo, being the President of a community association, I would like to know what their presence will be at community meetings, if elected.

11 hours ago Walt: Angelo, thanks for putting these 3 on @ the same time. This cleared everything up for me. Can't wait till tommorow.


10 hours ago Walt: I'm voting for James Tate!

There you have it straight from page. What do you think?
Walt: a former candidate is deciding his vote on the basis of who voted for whom.
Angie: Telling on Jai-Lee Dearing on the air. Two places at once, David Copperfield, eat your heart out.


If it wasn’t true, I wouldn’t believe it.


You get what you VOTE for. Vote Detroit.

No comments:

Post a Comment